On this episode, we continue to explore the Dampier Peninsula/Cape Leveque area of Western Australia. We decide to spend longer than we planned at this beautiful cove!
This whole coastline is known to be inhabited by salt water crocodiles, yet the locals, the owner, and even spearos didn’t seem very concerned as they said they were higher up in the mangroves. The beach even had young children swimming in it. With that in mind, Chris goes hunting in the ocean for our dinner..
This really is living off the ocean at its finest!
SUBSCRIBE to follow our Australia #overlanding adventure in our Jeep JKU Rubicon, The General and for all things outdoors, #camping, offroading, hiking, fitness, cooking and #spearfishing.
SUPPORT us on Patreon : https://www.patreon.com/theoutfit
Our Patreon subscription service includes :
– 1x Wild sites E-Book every month
– All episodes AD-FREE released one week before going up on YouTube
– Exclusive Patrons content (such as workouts, cooking videos etc..)
COLLAB with us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Brands that support us (some are affiliate links which means we’ll make a small % commission through purchases made with these links – so thank you!) :
– Seabuck : https://bushbuckoutdoors.com/collections/seabuck
– Front Runner Outfitters : https://www.frontrunneroutfitters.com/en/au/?affiliate_code=theoutfit&referring_service=link
– Nulon : https://www.nulon.com.au/
– Super Cheap Auto : https://www.supercheapauto.com.au/
– Olight (Get 10% off with code TheOutFit10) : https://bit.ly/2PRFa6w
FOLLOW US on Instagram :
The OutFit @the.out.fit https://www.instagram.com/the.out.fit
Chris @magnus.outdoors https://www.instagram.com/magnus.outdoors
Ange @ange.the.baroudeuse https://www.instagram.com/ange.the.baroudeuse
The General @the_general_jkur https://www.instagram.com/the_general_jkur