Are There Universities That Accept Diploma Passes | Careers Portal

When you finish Matric, the different Matric passes you can achieve are Bachelors, Diploma, Higher Certificate and National Senior Certificate. What you can study and where you can study further is dependent on what you achieve.

So you’ve finished Grade 12 and you passed with a Diploma pass. Are you able to study at a University? That’s what Shakeerah will be tackling in this video.

Read more:

Where to find more Careers Portal:


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

23  +    =  31

Get your Android App here
For daily dose of what's happenings around!
No, thank you. I do not want.
100% Secure App.
Powered by