CAREERS AFTER Electrical & Electronics Engineering. Go through the career opportunities of CIVIL, Govt jobs and Employment News channel from Freshersworld.com – The No.1 job portal for freshers in India. Visit http://www.freshersworld.com?src=Youtube for Civil Engineering jobs, GATE notification, GATE pattern, higher education details of Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
“Electrical & Electronics Engineering” is a growing and one of the most sought disciplines in the field of engineering study. It comprises with the electrical engineering and electronics engineering.
It is originated by the electrical engineering. By the technically modernization of the world and computerization in our work field, it is necessary to use and understand the circuits and computerized devices in electrical & electronic field.
The electrical & electronics engineering (EEE) involves with the power. It can be existed in various forms like turbine, hydro, gas, fuel cell, solar, wind or geothermal energy. It involves the use, storage and generation of the power and energy.
You can choose the Electrical & Electronics Engineering, once you have completed your 10 or 10+2 examination with mathematics and physics.
The academic criterion of Electrical & Electronics Engineering is divided into four courses/programmes as follows:
• Diploma courses leading to the polytechnic diploma of 3 years duration. (after 10th or 12th)
• UG courses leading to the B.E(Bachelor of engineering)/B. Tech (Bachelor of Technology) degree of 4 years duration. (after 12th)
• PG courses leading to the M.E(Master of engineering)M. Tech (Master of Technology) degree of 2 years duration. (after graduation)
• Doctoral courses leading to the PhD (Doctor of Philosophy) degree of ½ – 1 years duration (after post graduation)
Jobs & Career
There is a lot of job opportunity in the field of electrical and electronics engineering.
Telecom industries, transportation network, IT industries, airplane & airspace manufacturing industries, and production and the distribution of power are some of the specific fields of career development.
Interested candidates can also build their career in teaching field. They can join prestigious institutions for lecturer job after earning Master of Technology (M.Tech) degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. One can also do research work after earning doctoral degree.
The top recruiters that require the electrical & electronics engineers whenever:
• Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd
• Durgapur steel plant
• OMEGA Elevator
• CONE Elevator
• ALSTOM India Power project
• Everest Industry
• ZENITH Construction etc
• L&T Construction and STEEL
• Tata Metallic
• Tata Motors
• Jay Balaji Steel
• Tata Steel & Power Limited
The job profiles in the field of electrical and electronics engineering are as follows:
• Control and instrumentation engineer
• Electrical engineer
• Broadcast engineer
In India, a fresher who has a degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering can get the average offer of salary starting from 2.5 lakh per annum upto 5 lakh per annum.
In abroad, the average salary of electrical engineers is $68000 per annum.
Opportunities for EEE:
1. A Graduate in EEE can go for Diverse fields whether it is PSU Job, Core Sectors like Construction & Steel, IT Industry, Consultancy/Finance Job, Electronics Design and a myriad of Profiles like Business Development Associates, Content Development Manager etc.
2. It gives you Opportunities to explore Consultancy Domains, Eligibility to Write UPSC IES(Indian Engineering Services),Opt for Electrical Engineering paper as Optional in UPSC IAS
3. You can also appear for PSUs like AIRPORT Authority of INDIA where Electrical & Electronics Students are allowed along with ECE students for post of Junior Executive(Electronics). That means if you are only BE/B.tech in Electrical Engineering You are not Eligible to Fill the Form unless you are BE/B.tech in ECE,EEE.
For more jobs & career information and daily job alerts, subscribe to our channel and support us. You can also install our Mobile app for govt jobs for getting regular notifications on your mobile.
Freshersworld.com is the No.1 job portal for freshers jobs in India.
Check Out website for more Jobs & Careers.
***Disclaimer: This is just a career guidance video for fresher candidates. The name, logo and properties mentioned in the video are proprietary property of the respective companies. The career and job information mentioned are an indicative generalised information. In no way Freshersworld.com, indulges into direct or indirect recruitment process of the respective companies.